Reporting to: Chief Client Officer
Direct Reports: Account Manager/ Executive/ Coordinator
At Think Shift, we believe in building jobs around people. We hire people who will enhance our existing team of multi-disciplined strategists, creators, and account gurus who all have one thing in common: the desire to unleash their own potential. In that effort, we help our clients do the same.
Think Shift helps companies across the globe unleash their full potential by offering services in Marketing, Strategy, Brand, and Leadership & Culture. We change and elevate how our clients think about themselves, how they interact with their employees, and how they connect to their customers. This is change from the inside out.
If you think you can help elevate Think Shift’s offering, then let’s connect.
You get excited about growing key global client relationships through client intimacy and finding new opportunities. A natural and engaging leader, you enjoy mentoring a team of Account Executives and Coordinators. You excel at strategy development and have extensive experience in the marketing / advertising industry.
40% Client Relationship Management
- Earn and keep each clients’ respect and confidence as a trusted advisor by delivering a wide range of ideas and solutions bringing value to their business through a strong commitment to success, consistent performance and the ability to develop a wide range of ideas and solutions
- Write and present detailed, research-backed marketing plans
- Generate creative and compelling ideas to achieve client’s immediate goals and present future service offerings
- Educate clients on client and agency responsibilities
40% Team Leadership
- Lead projects from concept to completion: Scope and estimate work, lead project kickoffs, monitor progress, achieve timelines, and delight your clients
- Collaborate with project teams to develop big ideas and brand propositions
- Equip the Accounts Team and Creative / Development Teams with essential project details to ensure alignment to strategic goals
- Steward, develop, and manage a dynamic team of Account Executives, Coordinators, and Managers
20% Strategic Planning
- Seek opportunities to widen the services provided to your client base
- Organize account planning activities to define project challenges and opportunities
- Link branding and advertising to the client’s broader business objectives
- Create marketing strategies and concepts that achieve client’s strategic goals
- In partnership with the Creative Team, develop and execute integrated marketing strategies for client’s global and local initiatives
- Ensure awareness among the Accounts Team on client and project details and strategic goals
- 10+ years’ experience in a Client or Account Services role
- Agricultural experience on the client or agency side
- Extensive experience in Advertising and Marketing industries
- Global strategic brand management expertise with demonstrated success in strategy creation, execution, and program management
- Experience in managing and leading direct reports to achieve defined business objectives
- Budget planning experience, with strong business financial acumen
- Customer-focused with a passion to grow client relationships
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Degree in Business, Marketing and Communications or Agriculture (an equivalent combination of education and experience also considered)
What you get:
Think Shift provides an attractive, market-researched comprehensive compensation plan, which includes base salary and company bonus. Employees enjoy a range of benefits, some of which include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage
- Semi-annual bonuses (based on Company performance)
- Flexible work arrangements
- Year-round opportunities for internal and external training and development programs
Our benefits packages vary a bit between our geographies, so we can offer meaningful perks where they matter most – we’ll review in detail during the recruitment process.
Interested? Submit your resume and cover letter, and we’ll be in touch soon.